Saturday, November 17, 2007

11.17.07 show!

In this little bit of free time I have, I can get the playlist up. Once I get back on my laptop later this evening I'll be able to throw some mp3s into the mix as well.

Animal Collective - We Tigers
Larrikin Love - Happy As Annie
Suburban Kids with Biblical Names - Loop Duplicate My Heart
Islands - Rough Gem
The Mountain Goats - Love Love Love
Sea Wolf - You're a Wolf
The Smiths - This Charming Man
REQUEST!: Gogol Bordello - Start Wearing Purple

Ciao for now!

Update: Thanks all - today the show had it's largest ever listenership. MP3s are up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay me and the other girl for the request!!! I loved listening and watching! The show was awesome!!!!

Love youuuuuuu

Manda

Unknown said...

I reallyyyy like the last two songs you played today. Good stuff. Have you ever heard Death Cab's version of "This Charming Man?"